I’ve been thinking of whether to allow registrations and/ or guest posts on my blog, from people around, because it may have a significant impact on the resource utilization of my blog. However, I’ve decided to have this facility on my Blog, which is one of the great means of sharing, without really possessing a Blog/ Website.
I’ve made my blog open for Guest Posts, hoping that I’ll get a decent response from people around. You may follow one of these steps to have your article(s)/ post(s) published on my blog:
- You may as well ‘Register‘ on my Blog, create login credentials (moderated, contributor roles) and publish posts by yourself. REGISTER HERE
- If you are already a registered user on my blog, you may ‘Login‘ to my blog’s Dashboard, draft your article(s) and publish them. LOGIN HERE
I didn’t want to have these options as separate ‘Pages’ on my blog’s homepage, hence included them on the homepage’s right panel.
Please feel free to submit your article(s) / thought(s)/ experience(s)/ recipe/ anything that is a ‘must know’ and which you think is worth sharing.
Please keep in mind the below key points while submitting/ posting your article(s), that will help my blog utilize low resources comparatively.
- Say ‘NO’ to Plagiarism.
- Use at least one image (to make it look good), not more than one or two image(s). Post Scriptum, please mention if you do NOT own those image(s).
- If you want to upload video(s), please use the URLs where they are uploaded already (Youtube or somewhere).
- Do not use offensive language against anyone/ anything.
- Do not upload pics/ images/ content which is owned or already published by someone/ somewhere.
- Provide Genuine information of yourself (email address, name etc) while submitting your post(s)/ registering on my blog. Any misleading/ unclear information/ registrations will be denied.
- Avoid Ads, SEO for other website(s), defamation techniques on someone/ something.
- No Reviews on any product(s)/ website(s) or any such things.
Since I’ve started writing about Guest Posting, let me mention few benefits of doing so (not limited to):
- Increased Quality ‘Traffic’
- Builds ‘SEO‘
- Improve MY ‘Writing Skills‘
- Increased ‘Exposure‘ to the World
- Receive ‘Feedback‘ from people around
- Builds ‘Social Network‘
Hoping to see gracious response, Cheers!! 🙂
PS: I do not own the images used in this post, I picked them over web randomly.